- Research schools and review application forms (note deadlines!).
- Study for admissions tests
- Decide who will write your letters of recommendation
- Draft your personal statements
- Sign up for admissions tests
- Give your references information on writing letters
- Take admissions tests
- Get feedback on your personal statement from faculty and staff at Career and Internship Services
- Complete application forms
- Finalize and send applications
- Confirm documents have been received by admissions
March through May
- Responses typically received from programs
- Notify schools of your decision to accept or decline
*Programs may have different deadlines. This timeline is based on typical December/January application deadlines.